- Date: 2018.05.02
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0400
- Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0100
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.2.12
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.2.12
- Improved firmware data safety.
- Fixed an issue where GPS location changes inexplicably, and when RTH is abnormal due to compass interference.
- Optimized vision arithmetic to improve flight performance at both high altitudes or over unclear ground patterns.
- Improved camera stability.
- Improved safety for ActiveTrack and SmartCapture.
- Make sure you update the DJI GO 4 app to the latest 4.2.12 version or higher before updating the firmware.
- Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the upgrade is complete.
- Please note that the firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
- This firmware update resets the camera settings.
- GEO zone authorization will be disabled after this firmware update. Please reinstall it again.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.