- Firmware: V01.04.0300
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.2.5
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.2.5
- Fixed an issue where the photos captured in JPEG and RAW format cannot be downloaded.
This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
- Added support for the Mavic Air.
- Added Heading Tracking support for the Mavic Air (please update the Mavic Air’s remote controller firmware version to 01.00.0100 or later).
- Added support for capturing and viewing Pano photos.
- Added support for playing back and downloading photos and videos captured by the Mavic Air.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
- If the firmware update fails, please restart the aircraft and relaunch DJI GO 4 and retry.
- Please note that the firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
- If the firmware update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.