- Release Date: 2018.07.04
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.04.0400
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.2.22
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.2.20
- Increased the aircraft data’s security.
- Optimized the propulsion system performance.
This update includes an update for the DJI Goggles firmware:
- Added support for the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.
- fixed an issue that caused the video player to crash unexpectedly.
- Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
- Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.