- Aircraft Firmware: V 01.00.0600
- Remote Controller Firmware: V 01.00.0400
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: V 4.1.7
- DJI GO 4 App Android: V 188.8.131.52
- Added support for DJI Goggles.
- Fixed issues where users cannot set the flight distance, as well as insufficient ascent for Dronie and Helix
QuickShots in some regions.
- Optimized PalmLaunch.
- Optimized battery management to improve stability.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the remote controller wouldn’t function normally after updating firmware.
- This firmware update includes new battery firmware. Make sure to insert each of your batteries into the
aircraft and update their firmware separately. Check DJI GO 4 to ensure updating completes successfully.
This update must be installed before 2017-9-1, otherwise the aircraft will not be able to take off.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller when the update is complete.
- If the firmware update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, then try