Mise à jour du firmware du Mavic Air
Date : 26 septembre 2018
Version : 1.00.0500
Pré-requis : Dji Go 4.3.0 et radio-commande 1.00.0200
– Fixed the issue where the aircraft behaved abnormally when it misidentified a subject in ActiveTrack.
– Fixed the issue during RTH where the aircraft continued to fly backward when it sensed obstacles both in
front and behind.
– Fixed the issue where the time displayed on photos was incorrect.
– Fixed the issue where the aircraft flight distance was still restricted despite the Distance Limit being
disabled in DJI GO 4.
– Fixed the issue where the abnormal current warning appeared too frequently in some situations.
– Fixed the issue where the aircraft could not land due to issues with the remote controller control sticks.