- All-in-One firmware version updated to v01.03.1000
- DJI GO app iOS version updated to v4.1.7
- DJI GO app Android version updated to v4.1.5
- Fixed an occasional issue where DNG files couldn’t be opened.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the camera would restart automatically during recording.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the gimbal would drift after self-checking.
- Limited the max descend speed to 2 m/s and max ascend speed to 3 m/s in Propeller Cage mode.
- Improved image quality.
This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
- Added Head Tracking for Spark (with firmware v01.00.0600 or later), the Inspire 2 (with firmware v01.01.0200 or later) and the Phantom 4 (with aircraft firmware v184.108.40.206 or later and remote controller firmware 1.9.3).
- Added remote controller signal strength icon.
- Optimized audio quality.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
- Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.