- Date : 2017.11.23
- Firmware : v01.04.0100
- DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.1.18
- DJI GO 4 App Android : v4.1.18
- Added Pano shooting modes (requires DJI GO 4 app v4.1.10 or higher).
- Optimized GEO Zone management.
- Optimized Intelligent Flight Battery firmware updating.
- Improved flight performance when using propeller guards.
This firmware is also an update for DJI Goggles:
- Fixed an occasional issue where the SD card could format abnormally after linking.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the linking status LED turned off after powering on.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
- Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.